Mental Health Local Advisory Council
The Butte-Silver Bow Mental Health Local Advisory Council (LAC) is a coalition of community members and agency representatives who assess, plan and strengthen behavioral health services in the community. The LAC works to identify gaps in mental health services; recommends potential additions to services within the community; analyzes and discusses problems with service providers, advocacy groups, public officials and the general public; facilitates accurate and timely communication between the community and its governing entities; assesses the effectiveness of local mental health services and suggests ways services might be more effective; serves as a catalyst and facilitator in solving local mental health service problems; organizes and coordinates needed services in the community, and educates the community on mental health issues. The LAC was created by Council Resolution 154-45 and was unanimously approved by the Butte-Silver Bow Council of Commissioners on Nov. 4, 2015. The 23-member LAC is comprised of 12 members with the lived experience of mental illness (or a family member of someone with lived experience) and 11 members representing various agencies, including the Butte-Silver Bow Council of Commissioners.
- Fourth Monday of Every Month;
- 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Butte Library - Main Branch
226 W. Broadway St.
Butte, MT 59701
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Elizabeth Billings
- Dave Boyd, CCCS Corp. SMART program
- Miles Finlen
- Karla Foster
- Shirley Gordon
- Bryan Greer, AWARE, Inc.
- Joslin Hubbard, St. James Healthcare
- Eileen Joyce, Butte-Silver Bow County Attorney’s Office
- Lindsey Kambich
- Ed Lester, Butte-Silver Bow Law Enforcement Division
- Michelle Lewis
- Molly Molloy, Southwest Montana Mental Health Center
- Jim O’Neill, Butte-School District No. 1
- Bridget Parker, Adult Protective Services
- Cindy Perdue-Dolan, Butte-Silver Bow Council of Commissioners
- Dawnita Romine
- Michael Smith
- Karen Sullivan, Butte-Silver Bow Health Department
- TBA, Western Montana Mental Health Center