Proudly Serving Our Community for 50 Years
Our Mission: To provide affordable, confidential, quality reproductive and sexual health services that respect, empower, and educate individuals, families, and our community.
Our Patient-Centered Services Include:
- Cervical cancer screening
- Clinical breast/pelvic exams
- Male exams (prostate & testicular)
- Pregnancy testing and pre-conception & between birth counseling
- Contraceptive options including Fertility Awareness Based Methods and emergency contraception
- STI testing & treatment
- HIV and Hepatitis C testing
- PrEP services for HIV prevention
Services are available to anyone of reproductive healthcare age – Women, Men, Teens, LGBTQ+. Our onsite pharmacy allows for convenient, confidential pick-up!
Fees for services are offered on a sliding fee scale based on income and family size. No one will be denied services due to inability to pay. We will gladly bill Medicaid, Medicare, or private insurance carriers for all services received.
To Schedule an Appointment call (406) 497-5080. Same day & walk-in appointments are available.
Our Hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (closed from noon to 1:00 pm)
|Danielle Tinsley, MSN, APRN, AGPCNP-BC ||Nurse Practitioner|
|Tina Randall, BSBAd, CPH||Clinic Administrator|
|Heather Dziewit, BS, MPH||Health Educator|
|Tasha Cameron, BS Ed||Health Marketing Specialist|
|Mariah Randall, BA CSD||Administrative Health Specialist|