Curb to curb paratransit service is available for people with disabilities who are unable to use The Bus. This service is provided by Butte-Silver Bow Transit.
Passengers must meet the legal and medical requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Passengers are generally eligible if:
- They are physically unable to get to the regular fixed-route bus,
- They are unable to navigate regular fixed-route bus systems once on board
- They are unable to board and exit the bus at some locations
- Provide service within and/or up to 3/4 of a mile from the Butte-Silver Bow Transit fixed-route system.
Apply for Service
Passengers must meet the legal and medical requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. To request certification of eligibility, please fill out and return both forms:
ADA Paratransit Eligibility Form
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 6:45 am - 6:15 pm
Saturday 8:45 am - 4:15 pm
No Service is available on Sundays and the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- July 4th
- State/General Election,
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after,
- President’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Christmas Day,
- Memorial Day
- Veteran’s Day
- St. Patrick's Day
Paratransit service fare is free.
Rides on the ADA complimentary para-transit service can be scheduled the day before the trip.
PCA (Personal Care Attendant) will ride for free; must be approved by Butte-Silver Bow.
Butte-Silver Bow employees are not allowed to enter the residence at time of pick up; service is door to door.
For more information, please call 406-497-6514.
The Connecting Services page provides information about dial-a-ride services offered by the Belmont Senior Center and the Butte Sheltered Workshop.