Current Community Level: HIGH
See below for guidance on Community Levels
*2 separate metrics are currently used: Community Levels for Public and Community Transmission for Healthcare Settings. Community Transmission may be HIGH while Community Level is not.
"I'm positive for COVID-19! HELP!!"
"I've been exposed to someone with COVID-19...what do I do?!"
INDIVIDUAL GUIDANCE FOR COMMUNITY LEVELS
LOW and up
• Stay up to date on vaccination, including recommended booster doses
• Maintain ventilation improvements
• Avoid contact with people who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19
• Follow isolation and exposure recommendations
• If you are at high risk for getting very sick, talk with a healthcare provider about additional prevention actions
MEDIUM and up
• If you are at high risk of getting very sick, wear a high-quality mask or respirator (e.g., N95) when indoors in public
• If you have household or social contact with someone at high risk for getting very sick, consider self-testing to detect infection before contact, and consider wearing a high-quality mask when indoors with them
• Wear a high-quality mask or respirator
• If you are at high risk of getting very sick, consider avoiding non-essential indoor activities in public where you could be exposed
COVID-19 Hotline - 406-497-5008
What You Can Do to Avoid COVID-19