Veteran Plates

In order to obtain veteran plates for your vehicle, you must provide our offices with a copy of your DD214 separation documents, reflecting an honorable discharge. 

Veteran plates can only be applied to a vehicle owned under the veteran's name. For example, the spouse of a veteran cannot get veteran plates unless the veteran is also listed as co-owner on the title. Vehicles owned under a business name do not qualify for veteran plates either. 

You will not qualify for any fee exemptions unless you also have a 100% disability rating letter from the VA.