- Feature Links
- Privacy Statement
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Unless authorized by you, we will only use the information you provide to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. The information you provide to us will only be shared with outside entities for the purpose of fulfilling your request or in response to the reason you contacted us. Under no circumstances will we release, sell or rent your information to any other third party public or private entities for the purposes of solicitation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take numerous precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment and any credit card transactions are performed in accordance with strict Payment Card Industry (PCI) guidelines.