Retail Food and Consumer Safety
Program Goals and Objectives
The mission of the Retail Food and Consumer Safety Program is to provide public health protection through the delivery of technical services, education and training, information, and enforcement of health protection standards throughout Silver Bow County.
The goal is to reduce foodborne illnesses and communicable diseases from unhealthy conditions in Butte-Silver Bow's retail food service establishments, wholesale food manufacturers, public accommodations, public pools and spas, and other public institutions.
Opening a new bar, restaurant, coffee shop, food truck? Making any major renovations or buying a preexisting establishment? You will need to submit a plan review! Submit your plan review by reaching out to one of us of clicking on the appropriate link below!
- Document Produced by Steritech: Guidelines for Response to Vomiting and Diarrheal Incidents
- Cooking Temperature Chart Fact Sheet
- Cooling Fact Sheet
- Cottage Food Permit
- Date Marking Fact Sheet
- Education Survey
- Food Service Daily Self-Inspection Checklist
- Food Temperature Log
- Handwash Sink Sign
- Hot and Cold Holding Fact Sheet
- Hot and Cold Holding Poster
- Ice Bath Cooling Poster
- Product Cooling Temperature Log Sheet
- Refrigeration Temperature Log
- Reheating Temperature Log
- Thawing Foods Safely Fact Sheet
- Thermometer Calibration Log
- Turkey Safety Fact Sheet
- When To Wash Hands Fact Sheet