Superfund Advisory and Redevelopment Trust Authority
The objective of the Butte-Silver Bow Redevelopment Trust Authority is to
- Evaluate and direct plans, programs and projects which promote redevelopment of properties affected by past mining activities;
- Review and direct plans and infrastructure improvements which maintain or improve remedies previously implemented
- Review proposals that promote economic development and activities that provide incentives for growth and promote the reuse of land within the Butte-Priority Soils Operable Unit.
Notice of Funding Availability:
SARTA is currently accepting applications in Historic Preservation, Health Initiatives, Events, and Community Economic Development categories. Applications are due by 11:59 pm. Friday, October 1, 2021. For details on the application process, please download our application.
SARTA Application Resources
- Sample Application - Prismatic Glass Project
- Sample Application: Street Features for Uptown
- Sample Application: WMM Haunted Underground
- Sample Budget Table
- Sample Timeline
- Grant Writing Workshops available at Noon and 5:15 at the Butte Archives Thursday September 2, 2021 and Monday, September 20th.
- The September 9th workshop at Noon and 5:15 is moved to the Courthouse, Room 103.
- Due to Covid-19, meetings are held as necessary on either the 2nd or 4th Tuesday of the month. SARTA Agendas are posted at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. Please see the Agenda for information on how to participate.
- Once meetings can again be held in person, meetings will be resume on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the:
- Refer to the Superfund Advisory Board Calendar for details.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.