• Burlington between Continental and Burlington Bridge - Paving - Road will be closed as each section is completed;
• Bike Lane Signs will be installed throughout the Flats to accompany newly painted Sharrows;
• East of Montana and South of Platinum - Street Sweeping;
• Between Harrison and Continental, and South of Shields Street – Street Sweeping;
• Upper West Side, West of Clark - Flushing; and
• Copper Mountain Park - Sweeping.
• Harrison Ave and Holms – Water Main Project is complete (two weeks ahead of schedule);
• Thomas Avenue and Evans Street – Valve installation – roads will be open with traffic control measures; and
• Meadow Brook Drive – Mobilization and preparation work for pipe replacement – road will be open with traffic control measures.
• Aluminum Street - Sewer replacement, Road closed from Montana to Main;
• Aluminum and Main Street - Manhole replacement - road will be open with traffic control measures; and
• Steel Street – Sewer Installation – Road closed from Ophir to Mining Museum Road
• Granite and May Street extension – Please expect the following closures, which will last two to three weeks. Butte-Silver Bow will provide updates if necessary:
-The Intersection of Granite and Ophir;
-The intersection of Park Street and Mining Museum Road
-Montana Tech Road and Mining Museum Road; and
-The North Entrance to the Natural Resource Building.
NorthWestern Energy Updates:
• Prep for paving in the alley south of Caledonia Street, between Henry Street and Excelsior Avenue;
• Complete new gas service line tie-overs in the alley south of Caledonia Street, between Excelsior Avenue, and Alabama street – Alabama Street will remain open;
• Continue tying over new natural gas service lines in the alley south of Woolman Street between Henry Street and Excelsior Avenue;
• Begin installation of new natural gas main in the alley south of Antimony Street, between Henry Street and Excelsior Avenue;
• Begin installation of new natural gas service lines in the alley south of Antimony Street, between Emmett and Henry Streets; and
• Continue installation of new natural gas main and service lines in Quartz Street, between Alabama and Crystal Streets – Quartz Street will remain closed for the completion of this project.