• Holmes to the south, west of Harrison – sweeping;
• Granite to Laplatte, east of Clark - sweeping;
• George Street south to the interstate, Continental to Harrison – sweeping;
• Lower West Side, Granite to the south, Excelsior to the west – flushing;
• Albany from Highway 2 to Shoe String Annie - paving
• Main from Granite to Front – Street Painting
• Granite from Arizona to Excelsior – Street Painting; and
• Continued pot hole filling and crack sealing
• Meadow Brook Drive – pipe replacement work – road will be open with traffic control measures;
• Area around 2604 Evans Street (near intersection of Evans and Thomas), traffic will be open, equipment be in and out of area – pipe repairs; and
• Aluminum Street from Washington to Montana, west of Montana, street still closed – Sewer replacement, road closed; and
• Granite and May Street Extension:
- The Intersection of Granite and Ophir;
- The Intersection of Park Street and Mining Museum Road;
- Montana Tech Road and Mining Museum Road; and
- The North Entrance to Montana Tech’s Natural Resources Building
NorthWestern Energy Road Works Updates:
• Prep for paving in the alley south of Caledonia Street, between Henry Street and Excelsior Avenue.
• Pave in the alley south of Caledonia Street, between Excelsior Avenue and Alabama Street.
• Pave in the alley south of Woolman Street, between Henry Street and Excelsior Avenue.
• Continue new natural gas service line tie-overs in the alley south of Antimony Street, between Henry Street and Excelsior Avenue.
• Begin new natural gas service line tie-ins in the alley south of Antimony Street, between Emmet and Henry Streets.
• Continue the installation of new natural gas main, and begin tying over new natural gas service lines in the alley south of Galen Street, between Emmet and Girard Streets.