• 13th Street to the south and Clark to the west – sweeping;
• Montana to Kaw and Josette to Dewey and the Boulevard Neighborhood - sweeping;
• St. Ann’s Street to the Interstate and Harrison to Continental – sweeping;
• Moose Creek Road – milling; and
• Continued pot hole filling and crack sealing.
• Dewey – Road open – hole patching;
• Marcia between Lafayette and Farragut – expect intermittent detours –Water main replacement;
• Meadow Brook Drive – pipe replacement work/paving – Road will be open with traffic control measures; and
• Area around 2604 Evans Street (near intersection of Evans and Thomas), traffic will be open, equipment be in and out of area – Pipe repairs.
• Dakota between Silver and Porphyry, street closed - sewer replacement;
• Colorado, between Galena and Aluminum, street closed – sewer replacement; and
• Granite and May Street Extension:
- The Intersection of Granite and Ophir;
- The Intersection of Park Street and Mining Museum Road;
- Montana Tech Road and Mining Museum Road; and
- The North Entrance to Montana Tech’s Natural Resources Building.
NorthWestern Energy Updates':
• Prep for paving in the alley south of Antimony Street, between Henry Street and Excelsior Avenue.
• Prep for paving in the alley south of Antimony Street, between Emmet and Henry Streets.
• Prep for paving in the alley south of Galena Street, between Emmet and Girard Streets.