The City/County of Butte-Silver Bow Fire Department will be accepting applications through: https://co.silverbow.mt.us/556/Employment-Opportunities
The hiring process will include:
- Completion of a Butte Silver Bow on-line application, which will begin April 16th and end April 30, 2021.
- Successful completion of a written examination, either on-line or at a posted testing site through Public Safety Testing Inc. (PST) prior to application.
- Successful completion of a Certified Physical Ability Test (CPAT) from Public Safety Testing Inc. (PST) prior to application.
Butte Silver Bow Fire Department is a highly competitive department and screens applicants based on a number of valued criteria and job experience. Candidates, The written examination can be completed in your home as explained on their website. You can sign up for the in-person test on the PST website as well. If a candidate has trouble signing up for a written test or CPAT/ physical test, you are encouraged to contact PST at 866-hire-911.
Important dates are listed below:
- March 13 - Hands on equipment familiarization, Expo Center/Fairgrounds in Great Falls
- April 16 - In person written exam in Great Falls
- April 17 - CPAT course orientation/practice in Great Falls
- April 18 - CPAT Testing
- May 16 - In person written exam in Great Falls
- May 17 - CPAT course orientation/practice in Great Falls May18- CPAT Testing
Good luck to all candidates!