News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/15/2014 11:36:26 AM to 12/19/2014 12:05:01 AM.

News Flash

Butte-Silver Bow

Posted on: December 15, 2014

[ARCHIVED] Carle Gallery Silent Auction at the Butte Public Library this Thursday

Have you visited the Carle Gallery? Liked what you saw? Consider supporting us in our fundraising efforts at our Silent auction, Thursday December 18th from 5-8pm. Join us for refreshments, incredible auction items, and a rhythm circle led by The Drum Brothers, beginning at 6pm.

All ages welcome, no experience necessary!We have invited back several artists that have exhibited with us in the past year, and curated a selection of works for auction.

This auction is unique in that 90% of the proceeds will go directly to the artists, and the remaining 10% will go to the operation of the Carle Gallery. You may have seen some of these works of art in past exhibits, and now is your second chance to consider purchasing them. Give the gift of ART!

Visit the Carle Gallery website
Facebook Twitter Email