Where can I get a license?

To obtain a business, liquor, or motor vehicle (including boats, trailers, and 4-wheelers), contact the Treasurer's Office located in the Courthouse, 155 West Granite, Butte, Montana, Room 206. To see a list of license costs check our License Fees page. If you have questions on any of the above, call 406-497-6303. Marriage licenses are available from the Clerk of the Court, also located in the Courthouse, Room 301. To obtain a driver license, go to the Highway Patrol Office, located at 3615 Wynne Avenue or call 406-533-6630.

Show All Answers

1. What is the phone number for the Courthouse?
2. Where can I get a bus schedule?
3. Where can I get a burning permit?
4. Where do I register to vote?
5. Where may I obtain a birth or death certificate?
6. How can I obtain garbage service?
7. Where can I get a license?
8. Where is the Welfare Department (Social Services)?
9. What is the elevation at the Courthouse?
10. How do I contact Animal Control?